If Client Forms links are not working, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request via email!
Here's where you will have access to PDF forms, downloadable printouts, and other resources
- Letter of Authorization [PDF] By law, if the primary next of kin will not be on the boat when the ashes are scattered, we must have that person fill out this form.
- Online Brochure [PDF] Our original company brochure
- Credit Card Authorization Form [PDF]
- General Charter Terms [PDF] please read our general policies for all charters
- Instructions for sending ashes to our San Diego location [PDF] Includes all forms you will need for an unattended service at sea in San Diego. For other locations, please request the form via email or phone call.
- A blank California Burial Permit <-- this is the permit we need for your service. Depending on the County of departure, the text in box 16A needs to read: "at sea off the coast of [insert your county] County."
Do You Need a Death Certificate?
VitalChek is the official source for government-issued vital records. With secure online ordering, partnerships throughout the country, and quick turnaround, they're the ones to trust.
Translation Services - Get a certified translation of the death certificate
Traveling with ashes (cremains)
Tips when flying with your loved one's cremains:
- Some airlines do not allow cremated remains as checked baggage, so always check with your airline to learn more about their requirements.
- Keep a copy of the transportation permit on your person, and another with the cremains